Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Perspective

Ok, so I have a confession, Mark and I are LOST fanatics. There, I admit it. They say that's the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. However, this has not always been the case. Last year, Christmas of 2007 to be exact, was when this obsession, for me, began. Mark had always been a fan of the show from day one. Not I. When we first began dating, I made so much fun of him for watching what I called, " an upscale Gilligan's Island." He begged me for almost two years to watch the show, but I refused. FINALLY, since I had two weeks of vacation, I sat down to watch the first episode of Season 1, thinking the whole time that I would certainly not care for it. Well, needless to say, by the end of the very first episode, I was hooked. I mean I was like someone on crack, I just couldn't get enough. One Saturday, Mark and I got into a HUGE fight because he refused to watch anymore. ( In his defense, we had watched about six episodes in row) I just couldn't believe that he refused to watch anymore since he was the one who had gotten me hooked in the first place. I realize now that I was being ridiculous, but at the time, I was truly mad at him....until he sat me down and made me watch the video below. If you are a true fan of LOST, you will most certainly find the humor in the video, if not, well, it's still funny.


*You'll have to mute the music at the bottom of this page to hear the video!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I DO APPRECIATE THE VIDEO-
WE ARE OBSESSED WITH LOST!!!