Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

19 weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 19 weeks
Size of Babies: the babies are the size of mangos - baby A weighs 10 oz and baby B weighs 9 oz!
Gender:  We're having a BOY and a GIRL
Total Weight Gain/Loss: When I went last Tuesday, I had gained 5lbs making my total weight gain 6 pounds!  My doctor said I was doing great, but to eat WHENEVER I was hungry.  I wish he could spend a day with me! Ha!  I won't know about my weight gain until I go back March 9th!  Mark is continuing to keep the scales hidden.  I told him that I am starting to really want to kick myself for ever posting my "weight gain" on the blog.  I have a feeling I am really going to regret it!  From everything thing I've read about twins, I can expect to start really gaining weight in the next few weeks.  
Maternity Clothes: LOVE them!!  I no longer fit into any of my pre-pregnancy jeans.   
Movement: They are just moving like crazy!  Some days I am absolutely worthless because I just sit and let them go crazy!  It's just the best feeling in the world!
Sleep: Still just okay!  I bought a body pillow and it's helped a little.  
What I Miss: CAFFEINE 
Cravings:  Still really no cravings!  When I'm hungry, I'm just HUNGRY!  
Symptoms: Hair is still out of control!  I've started having a few leg cramps, but nothing too bad!  I hope I haven't made being pregnant sound horrible.  I really love it!  Like, can't wait to do it again love it!  
Best Moment of the Week: We were watching the Duke/NC basketball game (yes, I was actually watching it!) and I could feel one of the babies kicking like crazy.  I thought it was a long shot, but I made Mark feel, and he could feel the baby!!  It was a really exciting moment because I have felt so bad that he could never feel them.  It hasn't happened since, but I know soon enough it will happen again! 


We have been crazy busy this past week, so I am super late posting this.  Mark and I have been talking about taking a "babymoon" before it's too late for me to travel.  Last month Mark came home and suggested we go to Hawaii.  So, we leave day after tomorrow for a week long vacation to O'ahu!  I can't wait!  I am so nervous about flying for so long, and being that far from my doctor, but he cleared me for travel, so I'm going to have fun!  We are staying at a resort where a lot of the tv show, LOST, was filmed.  Anyone who knows me, knows that I am probably more excited about that than the actual trip.  I apologize in advance if all of my posts about the trip involve LOST references!  And yes, I have booked a 5 hour LOST tour of the island.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BJ! You look so great! I can't believe you have only gained 6 lbs. You have no idea how many women are so jealous of you right now....me! We are just so thrilled for you guys. You will be such a wonderful mother! Have fun fun fun on your trip.

katie ray said...

i agree with mollie, you look great! i am so glad you are feeling better! i hope that y'all have a wonderful and relaxing vacation!