Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Just checking in...

Well, while I'm watching the debate tonight, I thought I might post a little update on the blog.  We have been quite sick here at the Maz house.  We have been hanging out and having a lot of rocking chair time.  This morning we went back to our pediatrician.  Henry started his series of RSV vaccines today.  We were very excited that he was approved for them again this year.  Since Harper is doing so well, and her lungs are healthy, she was not approved.  We will go every 28 days for his shot until the RSV season is over.  I'm already looking forward to Spring.  Ha!  When we got home I took a few pictures of the kiddos.  I'm going to try to do a better job of documenting our lives since this little blog is my only "baby book" for my babies.

 Having a little snack.  If you look close, you can see where Henry fell at school last week and busted up his little face.  He is such a little dare devil!  


 Really working on the whole "sharing" thing.

 Sweet girl is finally getting some hair, y'all!


No comments: