Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Santa Baby

This year Mark and I were determined that Harper and Henry were going to meet the "REAL" Santa.  We had our audiology screenings today in Memphis, so we decided to stop on our way home and meet Santa.  (We got great reports, by the way!)

As you can see in the pictures below, Harper and Henry didn't seem to like meeting this strange man...

 Harper got so upset she started holding her breath.  There are just a few pictures, so it looks like they sat in his lap for a while, but I promise they were only there for maybe 3 seconds.  




Once Harper's little arms starting reaching out for me, this photo shoot ended.  She held me so tight and would not budge from my chest until we left.  Henry did Mark the same way.   



And of coarse, I had to throw in some pictures from last year.  Since we weren't getting the babies out last year, my dad dressed the part.  As you can see, Henry wasn't too thrilled with Santa then either.  It's so fun to look back at these pictures.  So much has happened in a year.  





No comments: