Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Goodbye summertime :(

It's that time again...school starts Monday!!!! :( Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my job, I just really love my time at home too!!! This summer just went by way too fast! We are going to Atlanta this weekend for our last summer fling. Mark turns 30 on Friday so we are going to be celebrating!!!!!! I will try and take pictures and post them when we return. Right now I'm watching Mark play with his new Play Station 3 that I gave him for his birthday. Yes, I'm married to a 30 year old little boy! :) He was so cute though when he opened it! Anyway, I'm horrible at blogging, but for some reason I love it!!! If anyone would like to give me a crash course in blogging I would be forever grateful. Until then, I apologize for my poor little page! Oh, I've attached some random pictures from the past few weeks.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

hey bj!!! yes, of course i remember you! thanks for commenting on the blog. i'm anxious to see more of your wedding pictures soon.:) i'm guessing you're a teacher...where do y'all live? teaching is great, but it's always hard to give up the summer. i'm going to add you to my blog list! thanks for saying hi!