Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Photos Added

Well, I've finally figured out how to add a few of our pictures from the wedding. Better late than never. I'm not sure if anyone other that our families read this blog, but those of you who aren't from Corinth, Mark and I had a VERY interesting wedding eve to say the least. That Friday morning, Mark called me to tell me that Shiloh Ridge Golf Club was on FIRE!!! That's right, on fire!!! This just so happened to be the place where my bridesmaid's luncheon and our Rehearsal Dinner was taking place. Needless to say, I was one stressed out bride!!! But, as you can see from the pictures, everything worked out and it was a perfect day. No, we didn't end up having anything at Shiloh Ridge, but everything was perfect just the same. Hope you enjoy. As soon as our photographer gives up our code I will post how to view pictures from the wedding.

No comments: