Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Puerto Vallarta 2008












Mark and I went to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico with our good friends Gray and Whitney Williams, Kati Burkhalter, and Matt Pittman. Whitney and Kati are my roommates from college. The three of us always have so much fun together, and we are so thankful that our "significant others" get along so well. We had so much fun! We stayed for seven days and I feel like I've put on a good fifteen "mexican kilos!" I'm dead serious. We had some of the best food I've ever eaten. Kati and I are already planning to go back just to eat at The Blue Shrimp! It's been a long time since my last post, but a lot has been going on. To say this vacation was much needed is an understatement. I'll be posting pictures soon from our One Year Anniversary getaway. It's a surprise for Mark!!!

3 comments:

Gray and Whitney said...

B.J.,
Looking at those pictures makes me sad! I want to be back there SOOO BAD!! We had a BLAST!!! We definitely need to make this an annual thing (or at least every other year). I'll have to say that I laughed out loud at "Eh Capitan" and Mark sitting on the suitcase! GREAT Memories! I love ya'll so much!

Ole'....Bitches.

Whitney :)

katie ray said...

looks like ya'll had so much fun! what a great vacation! glad you posted pictures! would love for you to come visit anytime! next week i will be off monday and wed. so call me if you want to come then! miss you so much!

The Hopkins Family said...

The pictures are beautiful! It looks like y'all had a great time. I'm glad you finally updated this thing!! I'm tired of reading what you would do with a million dollars! Hopefully, I'll see you soon!