Thank you to my sweet friend Katie who tagged me so I would get out of my "blog funk" and add a new post!!! It's been a while! Thanks Katie, I miss you!!! So here goes...
What was I doing five years ago?
It was my Senior year at State and I was living in Glen Hollow with Whitney Williams and Kati Burkhalter. We had so much fun together. I'm not sure if we accomplished much that year, seeing that I graduated a semester later, but we had fun all the same!
5 things on my "to do" list today:
1. Plan our summer vacation!!
2. Grade papers
3. Clean out our "junk room" so Mark's parents will have a place to sleep next weekend!
4. Lunch with my niece Ashley
5. Work on laundry...notice I said "work" because this seems to be a never-ending task that I loathe!!!
(this is a list, this does not necessarily mean that I will get to everything! :)
5 snacks I love:
1. Wheat thins with ANYTHING, but especially Laughing Cow cheese. Mark thinks I would go into withdrawals if I had to do without these little crackers.
2. M&M's minis
3. chips and rotel
4. white cheddar popcorn
5. skinny cow ice cream sandwiches
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. tithe to our church and other organizations close to our hearts
2. build our dream home and then build one for our parents
3. buy property in Oxford, MS and somewhere in Florida and Colorado
4. buy the "Cat House" in corinth, renovate it, and then turn it into a bridal shop/bakery for my sister and me to own!
5. give it away to friends and family
5 bad habits that I have:
1. sleeping in my make-up
3. not returning phone calls
4. not working out
5. displacing frustration from work on loved ones (mainly my husband)
5 places I've lived:
2. Oxford (attended first grade)
5. Corinth (probably until the day I die!)
5 jobs I've had:
1. babysitting the sweetest little boy... Connor
2. Pharmacy cashier girl ( I didn't really have a title)
3. Lifeguard at Hillandale Country Club
4. Pro-Shop at Shiloh Ridge Golf Club
5. Elementary school teacher
5 people I'd like to know more about:
1. Jennifer Hopkins
2. Rebecca Goldman
3. Whitney Williams
4. Melanie Smith
5. Kate Nichols (when she decides to create a blog!)