Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

23 Weeks

22 Weeks 

23 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 23 weeks (and a few days!)
Gender:  We're having a BOY and a GIRL
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Went to the doctor on Wednesday and I had gained 6 POUNDS!!!!  I had a feeling it was going to be close to that, if not more.  That puts my total to 12 lbs!!  My doctor was very pleased.  I can go ahead and count on gaining around a pound to a pound and a half each week until they babies come.  (That's if I'm being healthy about it!)  I have a feeling it's gonna be a LOT more.  I've never been this hungry in my life!
Maternity Clothes: LOVE them!!  I discovered a new maternity store in Tupelo called Ladybugs!  Mark may kill me if I keep going there after each doctor visit, but it has the cutest stuff!   
Movement: They are just moving like crazy!  
Sleep: Sleep is okay.  I've been a little uncomfortable at night, and I'm waking up at least 2-3 times a night to use the bathroom.  I think it's God's way of preparing me for what's to come!   
What I Miss: CAFFEINE!!  I went 154 days without it, and then I cheated at Charity Ball.  I felt so guilty afterwards, but I was so tired, so I drank a glass of sweet tea.  OOOH, rebel I know! But I haven't had any more since!  
Cravings:  This week I've really craved lemonade!  Random, I know!
Symptoms: Other that feeling HUGE, I really can't complain.  I went to Nate, my chiropractor and "future" (hopefully) brother in law, and my back pain has all but gone away.  Amazing!
Best Moment of the Week: Seeing my babies again on the ultrasound.  


Once again, I'm late posting.  I've been meaning to upload photos from Hawaii, but it takes FOREVER to upload just one.  I'm going to try and talk Mark into doing it.  I'm sure he'll know a way to download them faster.  I did mention in my last post that my cousin was having her baby soon.  Well, she had a beautiful baby.....

BOY!!!  
I was shocked!!  Colby Mitchell Hopkins!  He is just beautiful, too!  He weighed 9lbs 4 ounces.  He is just precious, and his big sisters were so excited.  

I also wanted to share a picture of our furry baby.  I know some people have been worried, MOM, that our sweet Grover has been neglected since we found out we're having twins.  Well, rest assured, he's still our baby and spoiled rotten.  
We normally don't allow him to sleep with us, but every now and then he makes his way to our bed.  

We have also decided on names for our babies.  I will say that both are family names that we just love.  I'll post their names tomorrow, if I don't change my mind between now and then! :)  

No comments: