Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

The Little Bear and the Owl

Just a few pictures from today and this past weekend.  We have called Henry, "Little Bear," since he was born.  And, well, we called Harper our little "chicken nugget," but we couldn't find that costume, so we decided on an owl.  If you know me, you know I have a slight obsession with owls, so I thought it was perfect.  I know we can't go anywhere this year, and Mark and I were the only ones who were going to be with H&H on this night, but it's their first Halloween, so we decided to do costumes anyway!  We hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween!

Sweet Harper girl

Henry, our little bear

They really do love each other.

I can already hear it now..."she did it!"

She looks really happy to be wearing that bow!

Sweet babies!  I swore I would never put a "big bow" in Harper's hair until she, in fact, had hair; but I'm so tired of having to point out which one is the girl!  Plus, if she takes after her momma, she'll be two before she even has enough hair for a bow!  :)

Just hanging out in our pi's!  We love it!

Harper loves Henry, but am I the only one who thinks Henry looks like he's about to elbow her??



Played so hard we fell asleep right on our blanket.



Our first Halloween!!



Harper looks thrilled to be wearing her costume! :)

My two cutie pies

  

4 comments:

Megan said...

LOVE!!

Robin said...

God is so Good! Enjoy your precious ones on Halloween!

Lauren@BaylorSays... said...

So precious BJ and Mark!!! They really do love each other, what an amazing experience being their parents is and will be. XOXOX

Anonymous said...

Hello BJ and Mark,

We received your Thank You card today, and are joyed to see everyone is doing well. The staff at the FedExFamilyHouse all said, “ Harper and Henry are beautiful.” It was nice to hear from you; we will always keep your family in our thoughts and prayers.


Sincerely,




FedExFamily Staff