Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A Complete Sentence

I was finally able to video Henry saying three little words that just melt my heart! It's a little hard to understand because he wouldn't take his fingers out of his mouth, but I think you'll be able to understand him. Be still my heart!

YouTube Video

Also, a few pictures from the past week...



His first ball cap!


He wasn't so sure about it!


Hiding his hat from momma


Such a ham!


Harper being Harper


My sweet girl!


My cousin, Jennifer, who I love like a sister, and my sister, Sara Beth, at an engagement party. Her wedding is just a few weeks away! We are so excited!!


On our way to the NICU reunion! Harper pulled her bow off and fell asleep 5 minutes into the trip. (Very rare for her! Sleep, that is!)


Henry stayed awake for the whole trip!


This is the only picture I have on my phone of the reunion. We were able to see just a few people, but they just happen to be a few of our very favorite people! ;)

No comments: