Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

iPhone Picture Dump

So, it's been a month since I've posted! I think this is beginning to be the new normal. Life is just crazy these days and it doesn't look like its slowing down any time soon. I thought I would unload some pictures from my phone just to document the past few weeks. Happy September, everyone!! Fall is my favorite time of the year!




Elmo makes him happy!


Harper looks just like my mom in this picture!


Sweet babies


Henry has had some issues lately with his asthma. We are back on the inhaler! :( Even when he feels bad, he's all smiles!


Sweet girl played until she dropped!


Life of the day school party


Goofy girl


Henry LOVES to "read" books!


Sweet girl.


Just hanging out with Sissy


Henry loves Ashley!


Harper likes princess stories the best!






Just rocking in their chair





A girl and her bag! :)


I've been drinking a lot of this lately...


just to be able to keep up with these two!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: