Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful Thursdays

How in the world is it already NOVEMBER??  I feel like it was last week when we went to the beach.  Time just isn't slowing down.  October was great, but we are ALL ready to make the big (and final) move to our new house, so I feel like October was spent on making "house" decisions.  Not that it was stressful or anything, but we are wanting November to be different.  I feel like so many times, especially for me, we get so busy with life that we don't stop to appreciate the many things God has blessed us with already.  So, for the month of November, every Thursday I am going to post just a few things that I am so thankful for.  Starting today, I guess.

I think it goes without saying, but I am so thankful for these two little monkeys who continue bless me and bring Mark and me so much joy!  I am so thankful that God chose us to be their parents.  It's the scariest, hardest, most wonderful job I've ever had.  I am also SO very thankful that I am able to be with them each day.  There are days when I really do miss being a 5th grade teacher, but I am so in love with my new job that those days don't really occur that often.  I am thankful that this year we got to dress up for Halloween and actually go somewhere.  We only went to my parents' house, but still, it was a BIG change from last year.  What are YOU thankful for this Thursday??  


My mom got them Star Wars toys and they were over the candy!  I thought Harper was going to sleep with hers.

She was SO mad at me for putting her in this costume.  

Henry tried all night to get this headpiece off.

This sweet little pig was GLUED to my hip last night.  

 Farmers and their WILD animals!  (Mark and I are anything but "too cool," so dressing up with our babies was so much fun!)

Still, no smile! Ha!


He finally got it off, and was much happier without it!



Just a little flashback from last year...



So much can happen in just a year!

2 comments:

NaToya Rae said...

BJ,

I have followed Henry and Harper since their debut into this world. I guess you can say I'm a little obsessed (quite embarrassing)! They are the cutest! I know they are a blessing to your life and I thank you for sharing your story so that you can be a blessing to others!
NaToya Hill

Brittany said...

They look precious! So thankful for the wonderful year you have had!