Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

8 Months

Woohoo!  This is the first blog post of 2012.  So far, this year has been great.  Yesterday, Harper and Henry turned 8 months old.  What a HUGE praise!  Their first year of life is just going by so fast.  

 This little monkey loves bath time.


 I would have to say that just in the last month, they have started really interacting with one another.
 Now, those interactions aren't always nice! :)


Some people tell me that Harper looks just like Mark, and that Henry looks just like me.  Then I'll have people tell me that Henry looks just like Mark, and that they don't think Harper looks like either one of us. (Note that no one tells me Harper looks like me!)  So, I thought I would include one of our baby pictures.  Decide for yourself...
Above is Mark and below is me.   (Pictures are old and fuzzy)


Harper, you weigh exactly 16 pounds 14 ounces.  You love food!  You will eat any fruit or vegetable that we put in front of you.  Last week I let you try "puffs" for the first time and you weren't sure about the texture of solid food.  You're slowly coming around to them.  You are sleeping better at night.  You love to bounce in your bouncy seat and you smile all the time.  You are so quiet, and when Daddy and I talk to you, you get so teased.  You can sit all by yourself, clap your hands, and give the best kisses in the world.  You love t.v., and will just about break your neck to try and watch.  You are on the verge of crawling.  I know it will happen any day now.  We love you baby girl!!

Henry, you weigh exactly 17 pounds, 1 ounce.  You, unlike your sister, do not like to eat.  The only vegetable you like is green beans.  You sleep like a little champ.  You don't make a sound, and Daddy and I usually have to wake you up in the mornings.  You are such a little flirt.  You can sit up all by yourself.  When I ask you what dinosaurs say, you answer me by roaring really loud.  You talk to me all the time.  You give the best hugs, and you pull my face towards yours and smile at me.  When I have to say, "no no," you just laugh out loud.  You really think I'm funny and you adore your daddy.  We love you so much.


 *If you would like to know when the blog is updated, you can type in your email address on the right hand side of this page.  The blog will email you each time we update it.

No comments: