Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

11 Months

I'm just a little late on posting, but on April 11th, Harper and Henry turned 11 months old!  I cannot believe that my little bitty babies are about to be a year old.  I know I say this every month, but time really does go by so fast.  I wish I could just hit the pause button for a while.  I really love this stage.  It seems like they learn something new every day.  You can almost see the wheels turning in their little heads.



Harper, sweet girl, you continue to be our little spitfire.  You are crawling EVERYWHERE these days, and pulling up on anything that stands still.  I really think you'll be walking soon.  You had your first busted lip this month.  I was standing right beside you as you pulled yourself up on our ottoman, and in an instant, you fell and busted your lip.  I felt horrible.  You got over it fast because I gave you your first popsicle.  You LOVED it and got really mad at me when I had to take it away.  You still love your food, and we recently tried cheese and you really liked it.  You have started being picky about the things you will eat.  If you don't like something, you spit it out entirely.  Drives me crazy.  However, you seem to do that more with daddy than with me.  You can say, "mama," "dada," "bye bye," "gan gan," and most recently you started saying, "uh oh."  It's so cute.  When you drop something, or fall down, you look at me and say, "uh oh!"  You have also started giving mommy and daddy kisses.  I can't tell you enough how much I love your kisses.  I pray you save those kisses for just mommy and daddy until you are AT LEAST 30!  Deal?  You still aren't sleeping through the night, but you are doing a lot better.  You have your two front bottom teeth, and your two upper front teeth have just made their debut.  Your little smile is just infectious.  I love you, sweet girl.

Henry, bitty bear, you are just the sweetest natured child I've ever met.  You have started "army" crawling and Daddy and I are so proud of you.  You work so hard, and you get really winded, but you are trying your best to crawl and get around like Harper.  You are tough as nails, too.  When you fall, or bump your head, you just smile.  You recently fell so hard that you had a little bump pop up on your head, but you didn't shed the first tear.  You have six teeth, and you are working on your canines.  According to daddy, those are pretty tough, but you don't seem bothered in the least.  You are eating a lot better for us.  Actually, I would even say you are eating better than Harper these days.  You can say, "mama," "dada," and "bye bye!"  You LOVE for me to sing "Little Bunny Foo Foo," and "The Little Birdie Song!"  You LOVE bath time, and I have a feeling you are going to really love going to the pool this summer.  You have started giving mommy and daddy hugs.  You don't like for us to give you kisses, but you LOVE to give hugs.  Those hugs are the highlight of my day.  I love you, Henry.    

No comments: