Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Catching up...

I am way behind on blogging about our recent adventures.  We are getting out more and more and I am doing a terrible job of documenting it all.  We have a really BIG milestone coming up in a couple of weeks, and I have been busy trying to plan for that.  I really can't believe that my little babies are about to turn one!!!  Anyway, below are some pictures from the past few weeks.

Eating out for the very first time.  Harper and Henry also got to meet my aunt Hilda.  Such a fun day.  They did so good, too.

 Seeing some of our friends in Memphis.  Such a small world.  You can tell by the picture that Harper was smitten with her friend, Bowlin.  We were all there to get fitted for some new summer shoes.  Actually, Mark and I had planned on going to the zoo that day, but it was just too windy.    

 We also participated in the Walk for Life this year.  This was also our first visit to our local park.  As you can see, Harper and Henry were tuckered out after our 2 miles.  The Walk for Life benefits the Oasis Medical Center.  A ministry very dear to my heart.  
 On our walk, we got to visit with the Shipp girls.  They are just too cute!  Their little brother was asleep in his stroller.  You can tell Henry was not happy being surrounded by all these girls.

 Caught this sweet girl in the act of pulling everything off the ottoman.  One of her favorite things to do.

 Someone help!!  What do I do with this WILD hair? Ha!

 Good morning!!  All smiles, every morning.

 My sweet boy.  

 Snuggling with mommy

 Meeting our cousins, Kate and Sadie!  

Harper loved Denise


1 comment:

Martha said...

It's so fun to see H and H as they grow. Thank You, Lord!! What a joy to see you all at the Walk for Life. Thanks for the link to the Website. :) Love you all. Martha