Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

13 Months




I am a little behind on updating the blog. Harper and Henry were 13 months old Monday. Their corrected age is 11 months (the age their supposed to be) but I am think they are both right on target developmentally.

Harper girl,
You are just so busy these days. You are trying to walk everywhere. Daddy says you look like a little drunk man trying to walk, and I kind of agree with him. You are so cute! You talk all the time, and you are really starting to enjoy having Henry around to mess with! You still aren't sleeping through the night, but I think Daddy and I have just gotten used to getting up a few times each night with you. You were recently discharged from physical therapy which means you are doing great! You have also been trying new foods this month. You love watermelon and homemade mac and cheese. We also discovered this month that you can drink out of a straw. You are such a big girl. We love you so much!

Sweet Henry,
You are just moving all over the place these days. We were so worried about you because you weren't crawling on all fours and you would cry when I tried to make you put weight on your legs. Well, you showed me! This month, you just suddenly started crawling and pulling up on things all by yourself! We have been working so hard to get you to do this, but I guess you just wanted to do it when you were ready and not a minute sooner. You are cruising along furniture and can even stand for a second without holding on to anything. I'm so proud of you. You are still in physical therapy, but they are so amazed at your progress! This month we have had some issues with your allergies. We haven't figured out what it is that keeps breaking you out, but I promise you that mommy and daddy are doing everything we can to keep your allergies under control. It breaks my heart to see your sweet face all broken out! You don't seem to mind though, you are just as sweet as ever. We can't go anywhere without someone commenting on how happy you are. You smile all the time. You are definitely a little flirt with the ladies. You are also eating great these days. I am so thankful for that. I can't begin to tell you how much we prayed about your appetite. God just keeps showing me that He's in control and that mommy just needs to trust Him more! We love you, Henry!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: