Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Home




We are home! Thank you all so much for your prayers! We felt them and are so grateful for them! I apologize if you sent a text or message and I didn't respond. It was crazy, and I was a nervous wreck! We are exhausted, so we're already in our pj's just hanging out. My mom stayed with Harper last night so we could be with Henry, and she stayed this afternoon so I could get some sleep! If I don't say this enough, I have the best mom in the world! Don't even try to argue with me about that, I'll win! Joke :)

Still not 100% sure what caused Henry to go into respiratory distress. It could be a reaction to the immunization shots, or the fact that the pulmonologist changed his medication last week, or it could possibly be something viral. All we know is that he is better and we are grateful. We're just going to really watch him to make sure he doesn't have another episode. I was honestly joking about making people wear masks in our home. Although, I'm not going to lie, I loved feeling such support from all the comments I got on FB about wearing them! I guess us mommies have to band together, huh! The truth is, Mark and I are taking every precaution we can with H&H, but at some point, we have to just live our lives and place our trust in God! I pray daily that God will give me wisdom as to where I should and should not go, and who I should and should not be around. I have been blessed with some pretty terrific friends who love me enough to cancel plans or call me and tell me not to go somewhere because they are sick or know someone I might be around is sick. I'm really grateful for that! Not that I get out that much! Ha! I'm just saying! Mark and I are constantly worried that WE might be the ones to bring something home to the twins. We are really trying to give all of those worries and fears to God. I'm praying that this will be the last time we have to spend a night in the hospital, but if it's not, I know that God will get us through it! I continue to pray, not only for my babies, but for all the sweet NICU babies and parents who are trying their best to stay infection and virus free. Thank you again for your prayers! God bless!

P.S. Our pictures of the twins are in and they are so sweet!









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: