Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Our Weekend

Weekends seem to go so fast these days. We had a wonderful visit with Mark's mom and dad. Harper and Henry loved getting spoiled and loved on by their Nonnie and Judgie! Lots of laughs, good food, and much needed catching up! Henry and Harper were definitely our entertainment for the weekend! They are at such a fun stage!
Unfortunately, we are all just a little under the weather. As beautiful as the warm weather has been, it seems that the pollen has wreaked havoc on our allergies. Poor babies, they seem to have taken after me and inherited my horrible allergies! Harper was pretty bad Thursday, and then Friday Henry and I woke up with it. Runny, stuffy noses, itchy eyes, the whole shebang! Luckily, no fever. We're going to see Dr. Fowler tomorrow for another RSV shot, so hopefully she will agree that it's just allergies and nothing more. Praying we'll be past this soon. Our new stroller finally came in, and I am dying to get out and enjoy this weather! I think some fresh air will do us all some good!

We were also able to Skype with my parents yesterday. I am really missing them, and I know Harper and Henry miss them, too! All week Henry has been leaning back and looking around me, and I finally figured out what he was doing! He was looking for my mom! Ha! I know two kiddos who are going to be so excited when they get home!




































Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: