Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Unintentional Blog Break

Well, I'm alive and well in case anyone was wondering.  I did not realize that it had been so long since I updated the blog until I ran into a friend who told me that if she looked at this blog one more time and saw that stupid tree she was going to update it herself.  It has actually been 46 days since I last updated this blog.  We have been busy, and I have found that by the time Harper and Henry go to sleep at night, the only thing I want to do is crawl in bed and watch my shows.  A lot has happened in the last 46 days.  For one, I turned the big 3-0!  We celebrated Harper's homecoming. (June 24th)  Big girl has officially been home for a year.  Mark and I celebrated our anniversary.  Sweet Henry was discharged from pulmonary clinic.  (We were originally told he would have to continue going until he was a LEAST 2 years old, so this is a HUGE praise!!)  We celebrated Mark's 35th birthday, and then the very next day we celebrated Henry's homecoming.  (Aug. 4th)  Oh, and in this time the babies turned 14 months old, Henry took 3 steps all by himself, and we closed on,  what we pray will be, our forever home.  Yes, we have been busy around here.  I realized last week just how much I enjoy blogging, and how much I forget when I don't blog.  For instance, just the other day while talking with a friend, I had a "senior" moment and couldn't remember what we did for the Fourth of July!  If I had blogged about it, I'm sure I would have remembered.  I would even know what we all wore!  So, I'm going to try my best to blog more.  Even if it's just a few pictures, or a new recipe we tried.

Below are some random pictures from our wonderful summer.  Mark and I realized that we didn't really take that many pictures this summer.  I guess we were too busy having fun!

 Sweet babies.  

We did a lot of crying this summer.  Poor baby is cutting his molars and it's been so painful.


 Harper is a ham!  She is so shy around other people, but with us she is hilarious.


We made a few trips to the pool this summer.  

What do you do when it's storming and you can't play in your playroom?  Make a fort in mommy and daddy's room of coarse!

Celebrating five years of marriage.  

Sissy and Henry reading his favorite book, "Little Feet Like..."   One of our sweet prayer warriors, Brett and Kimberly, gave us this book, and we've read it at LEAST 100 times.  

 Harper girl loves it too!

A playroom full of toys and Henry loves to play with hangers! Ha!

Bachelorette weekend at Pickwick

My seester and me

Henry making silly faces

Sweet cousins

Fast friends

Making faces with Uncle Clint and Aunt Bec Bec

Harper entertaining the table

Sissy let Harper try a lemon.  I wish I had been fast enough to get the picture of her reaction.  It was priceless.

No comments: