We made a pallet on the floor to watch Christmas movies and decorate our tree.
Henry loves his daddy.
So does Harper girl
Just hanging out in our pj's, watching mom and dad decorate the tree.
Today I am thankful for...
- the daddy that Mark is to our children.
- the memories I have of my grandparents and their house at Christmas. This time of year makes me miss the days where my family would gather at their house to eat and visit. It seems like after they both passed away our families don't get together nearly as much, and I miss it.
- my sister, who is also one of my best friends.
- Christmas, and all the joy that the holiday brings. Christmastime is my favorite!
- hot chocolate and my new favorite show, "Once Upon a Time."
- the website www.skinnytaste.com. Lesley, thank you so much for sharing with me! I'm obsessed!