Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 4



Day 4:

I am thankful for my husband, Mark.  We have been through so much together in our young marriage, and we still love each other.  Actually, I would say that our struggles and hardships have only deepened our love for one another.  Trust me when I say I know just how easily those trials could have torn us apart.   I won't even begin to say what makes a marriage work, we haven't been married long enough for me to even think about giving words of wisdom,  but I think a lot of it has to do with making Christ the center of it, which is something we try to do.  I'm not saying we don't have our share of fights and disagreements, but when we fight, it's fair.  Well, most of the time it's fair. ;)  I believe with all my heart that God creates two people specifically for each other, and I believe God gave me Mark.  Mark is genuinely the nicest person I've ever known.  He makes me laugh, and calls me out when I'm being irrational! (imagine that!)  He loves his family and is proud to dote over his babies and make a fool of himself just to get a smile out of Henry or Harper.  He's a loyal friend, a hard worker, a wonderful man, and my best friend.  I thank God every day for giving me such a wonderful person to grow old and gray with.  Well, Mark can turn gray! :)    

No comments: