Sweet Harper and her bear (iPhone picture, so it's a little blurry)
Henry loves his bear
I am thankful for...
- being able to take a nap this afternoon thanks to my mom. I'm don't nap, so when I do, it's from sheer exhaustion.
- Hope, Mr. John, and Vicki, the sweet physical therapists that come and work with Harper and Henry. H&H have really improved thanks to them, and Mark and I are learning a lot, too.
- Joey, our home health nurse, who comes each week to weigh the twins, and listen to Henry's lungs. He just loves H&H, and they love him.
- coffee. I could drink it all day long.
- premixed formula. Call me lazy, but with twins, anything that makes my life a little easier is worth it in my book.
- Dr. Pepper 10. I am not a fan of diet drinks. I've never been able to stand the taste. Dr. Pepper 10 tastes just like the real thing. Love it!