Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Days 14 and 15


YouTube Video

Just a little video of Harper girl blowing a raspberry! I probably shouldn't encourage this, but it's just too cute! This is the sound that I heard at 4 am a few mornings ago!

I am very thankful today to be able to report Henry and Harper's 6 month stats. We went yesterday for their 6 month check ups. Harper had her 6 month shots and did great. It broke my heart to watch her get her shots, but she was such a big girl! I think the shots get harder for the parents the older the children get. We are going to wait a few weeks before we start Henry's 6 month shots. Once again, we will break those shots up and give one each week until he gets them all. I'm praying that since he is older, and bigger, his little body won't have such a horrible reaction. We also start their RSV vaccines this month. We can't get those fast enough. This is the time of year that I've been dreading. Cold and flu season. I just keep praying for protection over these babies, and for Mark and me as well. I'm trusting and praying for God to get us through to Spring with no flu, RSV, or virus of any kind.

Harper girl now weighs 13 pounds and 15 ounces! She is 25.25 inches long. She takes 6 bottles a day, and she gets oatmeal twice a day. She loves her food. She still loves to be held, yet she does great with her independent play. She is honestly the easiest baby I've ever been around. She has started taking her hands and grabbing my face and pulling me closer. I think she's trying to give kisses, but Mark says she just wants more to eat. :) She has also started rolling over, a lot! Her favorite position is on her tummy so she can kick her legs. I love this little girl so much. Her little smile just makes my day.

Our sweet Henry now weighs 14 pounds 9 ounces. He is 27 inches long. Henry has recently gone from taking 7 bottles a day, to 6 and he gets oatmeal twice a day, too. We are hoping maybe by giving him fewer bottles he might decide to eat a little more. Henry has started sticking his tongue out. I think his daddy might have taught him this, but it is so cute to watch him. ;) He raises his little eyebrow every time. Just precious. Henry has started rolling over a lot, but does not like to be on his tummy. I think his reflux has a lot to do with that. He is just the sweetest little boy.

Mark and I are going to be in big trouble when they get older and figure out that they have their mom and dad both wrapped around their little fingers. We love them so much! Just when I think they can't get any sweeter, we start a new phase, and it's better than the one before.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: