Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 30










Henry's hair stands straight up!


Sweet babies


This is the last day of the 30 day challenge! There is so much to be thankful for, and listing something each day has truly helped me see just how blessed I really am!

Today I am thankful for...

- a good nights sleep! I don't want to jinx myself, but Henry and Harper slept through the night last night without waking up once! This has NEVER happened! I'm sure it's just a serendipitous occurrence, but I'll take it! Especially since I've been up at least once an hour for the past few nights.

- Mark surprising me with lunch!

- the visit from our home health nurse today! Henry seems to be doing just fine after this last shot! Praise God!

- the fact that our sweet Harper girl is now just 2 little ounces away from weighing EXACTLY what Henry weighs! This isn't great for Henry, but it's huge for baby girl!

- baby wipes! I should probably also be thankful that Mark doesn't seem to mind that I use about 20 each time I change a diaper! It goes back to me being a clean freak!

- foster and adoptive parents! Mark and I have some dear friends who are currently waiting to become foster parents, and we also have some friends who are currently going through the process of adoption. I know their journeys aren't easy. I'm so thankful that they are answering God's call to love these special children! Praying for them always!

- Netflix!

- my mom! I know I've listed her about a dozen times now, but I'm truly so grateful to her for everything she does for us. She is sick this week and therefore cant come to my house and I am honestly lost without her. I take for granted all the little things she does each week that help me out immensely!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: