Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 29











Today I am thankful for...

- nap time! Our babies are currently taking a nice long one!

- Henry taking 100cc's awake! That's the most he's taken awake in over a month!

- the prayers that obviously were prayed for Henry's little appetite to return. Thank you, and please keep them coming!

- witnessing Mark set off our alarm last night. Not sure I've ever laughed that hard or been that scared in my life! I wish I had that moment on camera so I could watch it over and over again!

- downloading the Hunger Games on my kindle. Not sure how much I'll get to read each day, but I've been dying to read this series!

- the fact that my life is not perfect! Yes, I'm thankful for that! Because my life is not perfect, I've learned to lean on and trust in God in a way that I'm not sure I could if my life were perfect.

- restaurants that deliver! I think I read today where a local Thai restaurant now delivers! It's honestly sad how excited I got over that little piece of information! I've got to call and see if they deliver out where we live, because if they do, so much for WW! (joking) (kinda)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: