Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 5

Harper girl LOVES her bath time!  So sweet!  No picture of Henry today!  Henry doesn't care for his baths, and we have to get him dressed immediately after his bath or he loses it!  I'll post a picture of him tomorrow.

She especially loves when Grandmommy gives her a bath.  She lets her splash a lot more than her mommy!



Day 5:

Today I am thankful for the many prayers that have been prayed on my family's behalf.  I can't even begin to name the people who I have heard from that have been praying, and are continuing to pray for my babies.  From the moment we found out that Henry and Harper were in danger, Mark and I have been wrapped in prayer.  Even today, I have not left my home and not heard from someone, often times strangers, who tell me that they have been praying for Henry and Harper.  I can't begin to describe how comforting and humbling that is for me.

I had a friend write on FB that the phrase, "Do not be afraid,"  appears in the bible 365 times.  WOW!  I believe God is trying to tell us something for sure.  There have been so many times throughout this journey that I have been afraid, but it always seemed that during those times of fear, someone would call, email, text, or send a card telling me that they were praying.  Those prayers provided so much comfort to me in my darkest hour.    

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Henry has always hated his bath! I used to wonder where that loud cry even came from when I was bathing him on the night shift. I can't believe how big they are getting.
Jennie