Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Days 20-23

I am so very thankful to be able to give a WONDERFUL report from Henry's pulmonology visit this past Monday. He is doing great, and I credit that to all the prayers that continue to be lifted for him. To just give a quick summary of his visit, they checked his O2 sats, and it wavered between 98-99! Y'all, that is AMAZING!!! He has NEVER had O2 sats that high without being on oxygen. I can't tell you what a small miracle that is alone! We were/are so excited. His doctor in Memphis thinks he is doing awesome, and that his lungs are getting stronger every day! He wants to try and cut his meds in half again. Since he is scheduled to get the first round of his 6 month shots next week, we are going to wait until that next week to start cutting his meds! Praying for no crazy reaction when we do. Now, if we can just get him to eat! That's the next challenge.
I believe with all my heart that if we can keep these babies from getting sick this winter, we'll be able to get out and about by early summer. That's my prayer at least. I want H&H to meet all of our family and friends who have prayed so faithfully for them! I'm so very grateful for these two little angels, and for our many prayer warriors! God has blessed us greatly!




Harper was mad that I put her in a dress!


This is what a typical morning looks like at our house!!


So, I'm not doing so great keeping up with this daily thankful challenge, but I'll make up for it with my next post with lots of pictures from our first Thanksgiving with our two little turkeys! This year, it's just going to be our little family of four. Since the cold and flu season is here, we're staying home for the holidays. My mom and sister have offered to cook for us, but I want to do everything myself this year! I'm crazy like that! Since my tv stays on the Food Network, I've been inspired to branch out a little this year with our menu. Tomorrow, I'll make a traditional Thanksgiving meal, then Friday night I'm going to try something different. Just go ahead and call me Martha Stewart! FYI, I bought a frozen pizza just in case the meal is a disaster! If it turns out halfway decent I'll post pictures. Just, for no other reason, than to show my family I really did cook, and Mark survived! Ha! Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: