Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 3

We have officially started rice cereal.  Just once a day for now, but they LOVE it!

Harper

Henry

I am loving reading all of my friend's statuses and realizing just how much God has blessed us all.  I'm also realizing just how much I'm thankful for, and it's kinda hard to narrow down just one for each day.  So, I may list several.

Day 3:
I am thankful for my family.  I have a picture frame that I received as a gift, and it pretty much sums up the way I feel about my family.  It reads:

FAMILY: noun.  The people who....
1.) I love most in this world.  2.) Teach me to laugh at myself.  3.) Drive me crazy.  4.) Keep me sane.  5.)Remind me where I came from.  6.) Watched me grow.  7.) Tell me that I am loved.

My family extends from not only my little family (Mark, Harper, and Henry), but to my parents, sister, brother, step-brothers, sister-in-laws, in-laws, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, and cousins.  My family has been such a great support to Mark and me.  I love them so much, and I am so thankful to be a part of their lives.

This morning I am also thankful for:

-Almond Joy flavored coffee creamer.  (Just try it!  You may hate me for it though, it's addicting!)

-My chair/glider in the twin's nursery.  It's the most comfortable piece of furniture I've ever owned; and let me tell you, it sleeps better than my bed sometimes!  It was a life saver early this morning when Harper wouldn't go back to sleep and all I wanted to do was sleep.

-Rainy weather that makes you want to stay inside all day in your pj's!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just now realized that we put Harper in the blue bumbo, and Henry in the pink one! Poor babies! Just blame it on my sleep deprivation! Ha!